IN 2014, after the sale of LugLess, I decided to turn from entrepreneur to intrapreneur and joined Delivery.com, a 100 + employee online ordering platform and marketplace. I headed up Business Development for API and Platform partnerships. My roles and responsibilities were:
- Manage the API and Platform partnership channel for the company.
- In one year I have built a book of over 400 active prospects varying from traffic publishers, on demand platforms and services, food, alcohol, hospitality, travel, and entertainment companies.
- Co-manage the BD side of our last mile provider program with partners like UberRush and on demand couriers around the US to pick up and deliver for our merchants.
- Report directly to the CEO and management to assess each partnership opportunity and forecast their potential for ROI + halo effect.
- Actively manage 100 + API developers that tap our open API to create unique apps that are powered off our platform + marketplace.
- Exponentially grown active API app partners and orders to well over 1000 %.
- Find and foster co-marketing opportunities for the marketing team to present to our loyal users.
MY CURRENT GOAL is to join a team where I can use my skill sets to generate unexpected and meaningful revenue sources from strategic partnerships.